1. About IEC publications
What types of publications are available?
The International Electrotechnical Commission is the leading global organization that publishes consensus-based International Standards and manages conformity assessment systems for electric and electronic products, systems and services, collectively known as electrotechnology.
The IEC develops different types of publications:
- International Standard (IS)
- Technical Specification (TS)
- Technical Report (TR)
- Publicly Available Specification (PAS)
- Technology Report (TEC)
- White paper (WP)
For more information click here.
For Conformity Assessment we have:
- Conformity Assessment (CA)
- Component Specification (CS)
- Operational Document (OD)
- Test Report Form (TRF)
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.