We sell IEC International Standards for all electrical, electronic and related technologies.
What is the IEC?
The International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) is the world’s leading organization that prepares and publishes International Standards for all electrical, electronic and related technologies.
- 19Electrical engineering
- 1Electromagnetic compatibility
- 2Energy & heat transfer engineering
- 4Fibre optic communications
- 1Graphical symbols
- 16Manufacturing engineering
- 2Medical electrical equipment
- 3Metrology & measurement
- 1Railway engineering
- 1Road vehicle engineering
- 1Shipbuilding & marine structures
- 24ISO/IEC publications
- 30IECEE Test Report Forms
- 6Withdrawn/Replaced publications
- IEC 62906-1-2:2015 PRVLaser display devices – Part 1-2: Vocabulary...
- IEC 60793-2-30:2015 PRVOptical fibres – Part 2-30: Product specific...
- IEC 62841-2-14:2015 PRVElectric motor-operated hand-held tools, transport...
- IEC 61180:2015 PRVHigh-voltage test techniques for low-voltage equip...
- IEC 61375-2-3:2015 PRVElectronic railway equipment – Train communi...
- IEC 62343-1-2:2015 PRVDynamic modules – Part 1-2: Performance stan...
- IEC 62568:2015 PRVOverhead lines – Method for fatigue testing ...
- IEC 62604-1:2015 PRVSurface acoustic wave (SAW) and bulk acoustic wave...
- IEC 62005-9-1:2015 PRVFibre optic interconnecting devices and passive co...
- IEC 60143-1:2015 PRVSeries capacitors for power systems – Part 1...
Looking for a standard?
Browse by topic
IEC Online Collections
We now offer a subscription service for access to online collections of three popular series of publications:
CISPR 16, Specification for radio disturbance and immunity measuring apparatus and methods
IEC 60076, Power transformers
IEC 61400, Wind turbines
You can read those publications online, in html format. Added functionalities include content bookmarking and commenting.
Pick of the week
- IEC 62733:2015 Programmable components in electronic lamp controlgear - General and safety requirements
Subscribe to the IEC Newsletter
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Looking for the unsubscribe form?