We sell IEC International Standards for all electrical, electronic and related technologies.
What is the IEC?
The International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) is the world’s leading organization that prepares and publishes International Standards for all electrical, electronic and related technologies.
Standards supporting rural electrification at discount price
IEC TS 62257 series outlines international best practice solutions to support energy access in developing countries across a range of technologies. More information here.
- 36Electrical engineering
- 4Electromagnetic compatibility
- 3Energy & heat transfer engineering
- 6Fibre optic communications
- 6Manufacturing engineering
- 2Medical electrical equipment
- 11Metrology & measurement
- 1Other agricultural machines and equipment
- 1Road vehicle engineering
- 1Shipbuilding & marine structures
- 1Statistical methods
- 7ISO/IEC publications
- 6Withdrawn/Replaced publications
- CISPR 35:2016 PRVElectromagnetic compatibility of multimedia equipm...
- IEC 60079-29-1:2016 PRVExplosive atmospheres - Part 29-1: Gas detectors -...
- IEC 60269-4/AMD2:2016 PRVAmendment 2 - Low-voltage fuses - Part 4: Suppleme...
- IEC 60603-7-82:2016 PRVConnectors for electronic equipment - Part 7-82: D...
- IEC 61000-4-31:2016 PRVElectromagnetic compatibility (EMC) - Part 4-31:Te...
- IEC 61000-6-1:2016 PRVElectromagnetic compatibility (EMC) - Part 6-1: Ge...
- IEC 61076-3-110:2016 PRVConnectors for electronic equipment - Product requ...
- IEC 61076-3-120:2016 PRVConnectors for electronic equipment - Product requ...
- IEC 61730-1:2016 PRVPhotovoltaic (PV) module safety qualification - Pa...
- IEC 61730-2:2016 PRVPhotovoltaic (PV) module safety qualification - Pa...
Looking for a standard?
Browse by topic
IEC Online Collections
We now offer a subscription service for access to online collections of three popular series of publications:
CISPR 16, Specification for radio disturbance and immunity measuring apparatus and methods
IEC 60076, Power transformers
IEC 61400, Wind turbines
You can read those publications online, in html format. Added functionalities include content bookmarking and commenting.
Pick of the week
- IEC 60990:2016 RLV Methods of measurement of touch current and protective conductor current
IEC Catalogue Application
- The IEC Catalogue app provides users with an ideal tool for consulting the entire bibliographical information on IEC International Standards, Technical Specifications, Technical Reports and other documents. This stand-alone application is available for computers running Windows and Mac OS as well as mobile devices running Android.
To install the IEC Catalogue on your PC or Mac you need Adobe Air. You can download it for free here.
Subscribe to the IEC Newsletter
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.