IEC TS 60034-18-33:2010
Rotating electrical machines - Part 18-33: Functional evaluation of insulation systems - Test procedures for form-wound windings - Multifactor evaluation by endurance under simultaneous thermal and electrical stresses
- the requirement to investigate the nature of interactions between thermal and electrical stresses has been abandoned;
- the use of single stress acceleration factors has been removed;
- the selection of stress levels has been adjusted and the temperatures are now related to the thermal class temperature of the insulation system;
- the introduction of end-point criteria;
- a simplified method to display results.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.