IEC 60034-8:2007+AMD1:2014 CSV
Rotating electrical machines - Part 8: Terminal markings anddirection of rotation
- rules for the identification of winding connection points;
- marking of winding terminals;
- direction of rotation;
- relationship between terminal markings and direction of rotation;
- terminal marking of auxiliary devices;
- connection diagrams of machines for common applications. The main change with respect to the previous edition consists of changed terminal markings for d.c. machines. This consolidated version consists of the third edition (2007) and its amendment 1 (2014). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
Share this page
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.