Fire hazard testing - Part 1-21: Guidance for assessing the fire hazard of electrotechnical products - Ignitability - Summary and relevance of test methods
- Change from a TR to an international standard;
- Modified Introduction;
- Modified Scope;
- Updated normative references;
- Updated terms and definitions;
- Updates and new text in Clause 4;
- Addition of text concerning ASTM D 3638;
- Updates to Annex A and Updates to the bibliography. Key words: Fire Hazard, Fire Safety Engineering, Ignitability.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 89 - Fire hazard testingrss|
|ICS||13.220.40 - Ignitability and burning behaviour of materials and products|
29.020 - Electrical engineering in general
|File size||1432 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.