Appliance couplers for household and similar general purposes - Part 2-3: Appliance couplers with a degree of protection higher than IPX0
Note: a redline version of this publication exists
IEC 60320-2-3:2018 RLV
IEC 60320-1:2018 applies with the following addition: This document applies to appliance couplers with a degree of protection against ingress of water higher than IPX0. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 1998 and Amendment 1:2004. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- Aligned with IEC 60320-1:2015.
- The scope is extended to cover current ratings up to and including 16 A.
- The scope is extended to cover Class I appliance couplers.
- The scope is extended to cover appliance couplers for hot and very hot conditions.
- Added classification regarding the use of retaining devices.
- Added classification for indoor and outdoor use.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.