IEC TS 60034-32:2016
Rotating electrical machines - Part 32: Measurement of stator end-winding vibration at form-wound windings
- defines terms for measuring, analysis and evaluation of stator end-winding vibration and related structural dynamics;
- gives guidelines for measuring dynamic / structural characteristics offline and stator end-winding vibrations online;
- describes instrumentation and installation practices for end-winding vibration measurement equipment;
- establishes general principles for documentation of test results;
- describes the theoretical background of stator end-winding vibrations. This part of IEC 60034 is applicable to three-phase synchronous generators and three-phase synchronous direct online (DOL) motors.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.