Electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use - EMC requirements – Part 3-1: Immunity requirements for safety-related systems and for equipment intended to perform safety-related functions (functional safety) – General industrial applications
Note: a redline version of this publication exists
IEC 61326-3-1:2017 RLV
IEC 61326-3-1:2017 covers all equipment within the scope of IEC 61326-1, but is limited to systems and equipment for industrial applications intended to perform safety functions as defined in IEC 61508 with SIL 1-3.
This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2008. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- extension of the frequency range up to 6 GHz for the radio-frequency electromagnetic field test according to IEC 61000-4-3,
- replacement of the performance criterion FS with DS according to the generic standard IEC 61000-6-7,
- adding Table 1 - Aspects to be considered during application of performance criterion DS,
- including immunity tests for devices with current consumption > 16 A according to IEC 61000-4-34,
- updating Table 8 - Frequency ranges of mobile transmitters and ISM equipment,
- updating Figure A.1 and Figure 1 for better readability.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 65/SC 65A - System aspectsrss|
|ICS||25.040.40 - Industrial process measurement and control|
33.100.20 - Immunity
|File size||1647 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.