IEC TS 60079-46:2017
Explosive atmospheres - Part 46: Equipment assemblies
- equipment which is covered, in its entirety, by one or more IEC 60079 and ISO 80079 equipment types of protection;
- pressurized rooms, “p”, in accordance with IEC 60079-13, artificial ventilation for the protection of analyzer(s) houses in accordance with IEC TR 60079-16, and other standards addressing specific Ex assemblies;
- installation at the end-user site under the scope of IEC 60079-14;
- classification of the hazardous area;
- equipment assemblies for mines susceptible to firedamp (Group I applications);
- inherently explosive situations and dust from explosives or pyrophoric substances (for example explosives manufacturing and processing);
- rooms used for medical purposes;
- electrical installations in areas where the hazard is due to flammable mist.
The specification is only intended to provide validation for the initial supply of an assembly.
Keywords: equipment assemblies for use in explosive atmospheres
|Publication type||Technical Specification|
|Available language(s)||English, English/French|
|TC/SC||TC 31 - Equipment for explosive atmospheresrss|
|ICS||29.260.20 - Electrical apparatus for explosive atmospheres|
|File size||1136 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.