Explosive atmospheres - Part 13: Equipment protection by pressurized room "p" and artificially ventilated room "v"
- modification of the title of this document to include artificially ventilated room "v" in addition to pressurized room "p";
- addition of types of protection "pb", "pc", and "vc" and removal of types of protection "px", "py", "pz" and "pv";
- definition of the differences between pressurization and artificial ventilation types of protection;
- removal of protection of rooms with an inert gas or a flammable gas from the scope of this document;
- addition of an informative annex to include examples of applications where types of protection pressurization or artificial ventilation or pressurization and artificial ventilation can be used and associated guidelines. Additional information regarding the scope of this document can be found in Clause 1.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 31 - Equipment for explosive atmospheresrss|
|ICS||29.260.20 - Electrical apparatus for explosive atmospheres|
|File size||1229 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.