Home and Building Electronic Systems (HBES) and Building Automation and Control Systems (BACS) - Part 1: General requirements
- operator stations and other human–system interface devices,
- devices for management functions,
- control devices, automation stations and application specific controllers,
- field devices and their interfaces, and
- cabling and interconnection of devices
- electrical safety,
- functional safety,
- environmental conditions,
- EMC requirements, and
- installation and cabling rules and topologies.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 23 - Electrical accessoriesrss|
|ICS||29.120.01 - Electrical accessories in general|
29.120.99 - Other electrical accessories
|File size||1147 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.