Home and Building Electronic Systems (HBES) and Building Automation and Control Systems (BACS) - Part 3: Electrical safety requirements
NOTE An example of other networks is a dedicated ICT network covered by IEC 62949. This document is applicable to
- operator stations and other human–system interface devices,
- devices for management functions,
- control devices, automation stations and application-specific controllers,
- field devices and their interfaces, and
- cabling and interconnection of devices
- protection from hazards in the device;
- protection from overvoltages on the network;
- protection from touch current;
- protection from hazards caused by different types of circuit;
- protection of the communication wiring from overheating caused by excessive current.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 23 - Electrical accessoriesrss|
|ICS||29.120.01 - Electrical accessories in general|
29.120.99 - Other electrical accessories
|File size||1225 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.