Shunt power capacitors of the self-healing type for a.c. systems having a rated voltage up to and including 1 000 V - Part 2: Ageing test, self-healing test and destruction test
- Updating of the normative references;
- Discharge cycles before ageing test carried out at ambient temperature;
- Alternative Self-healing test at d.c. voltage;
- Modified acceptance conditions after Self-healing test;
- Modifications to Destruction test. Keywords: IEC 60831-1, requirements for the ageing test, self-healing test and destruction test for capacitors
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 33 - Power capacitors and their applicationsrss|
|ICS||29.120.99 - Other electrical accessories|
31.060.70 - Power capacitors
|File size||1068 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.