Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Part 3: Switches, disconnectors, switch-disconnectors and fuse-combination units
This fourth edition cancels and replaces the third edition published in 2008, Amendment 1:2012 and Amendment 2:2015. This edition constitutes a technical revision.
This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- addition of critical load current tests for DC switches (see 9.3.9);
- addition of requirements for a conditional short-circuit rating for disconnectors, switches, and switch-disconnectors protected by circuit-breakers (see 18.104.22.168);
- addition of new categories for high-efficiency motors switching (see Annex A);
- addition of new Annex E for connection to aluminium conductors;
- addition of new Annex F for power losses measurement.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 121/SC 121A - Low-voltage switchgear and controlgearrss|
|ICS||29.120.40 - Switches|
29.130.20 - Low voltage switchgear and controlgear
|File size||4421 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.