High-voltage fuses - Part 1: Current-limiting fuses
This eighth edition cancels and replaces the seventh edition published in 2009.
This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
– additional information concerning thermally operated strikers;
– the division of ratings, characteristics and type tests into those applicable to all fuses and those applicable to particular fuse-link types and applications;
– adjustment of Series II voltages and tests to meet present North American standard system voltages and applications;
– clarification of requirements for fuse-links used in surrounding temperatures above 40 °C; and
– clarification of homogeneous requirements for fuse-links containing one element.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 32/SC 32A - High-voltage fusesrss|
|ICS||29.120.50 - Fuses and other overcurrent protection devices|
|File size||4637 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.