Electromagnetic compatibility - Requirements for household appliances, electric tools and similar apparatus - Part 1: Emission
- household appliances or similar equipment;
- electric tools;
- similar apparatus.
Also included in the scope of this document are separate parts of the above mentioned equipment such as motors and switching devices (e.g. power or protective relays). However, no emission requirements apply to such separate parts, unless otherwise stated in this document. Products which incorporate radio transmit/receive functions are included in the scope of this document. Equipment under the scope of this document making use of IPT is also in the scope. Excluded from the scope of this document are:
- equipment for which all emission requirements in the radio-frequency range are explicitly formulated in other CISPR standards;
- equipment intended to be used only on a vehicle, ship or aircraft;
- equipment used only in industrial environment
- the effects of electromagnetic phenomena relating to the safety of the equipment.
Multifunction equipment may be required to comply with clauses in this and other standards. The details are given in 6.5. The emission requirements in this document are not intended to be applicable to the intentional transmissions from a radio transmitter as defined by the ITU including their spurious emissions. This seventh edition cancels and replaces the sixth edition published in 2016. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant changes with respect to the previous edition:
- extension of the frequency range for radiated measurements above 1 GHz;
- revision of general test conditions and addition of new specific test conditions (e.g. for robotic equipment);
- introduction of additional requirements for equipment making use of inductive power transfer technology;
- remove from the normative text any compliance requirement based on statistical evaluation;
- revision of clicks analysis, with particular relevance to the determination of the observation time and the application of the upper quartile method for different types of click analysers.
Refer to the Foreword of the document for examples of equipment.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||CISPR/CIS/F - Interference relating to household appliances tools, lighting equipment and similar apparatusrss|
|ICS||33.100.10 - Emission|
|File size||3321 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.