IEC 60076-11:2018 RLV
Power transformers - Part 11: Dry-type transformers
IEC 60076-11:2018 applies to dry-type power transformers (including auto-transformers) having values of highest voltage for equipment up to and including 72,5 kV and at least one winding operating at greater than 1,1 kV. This document does not apply to:
- gas-filled dry-type transformers where the gas is not air;
- single-phase transformers rated at less than 5 kVA;
- polyphase transformers rated at less than 15 kVA;
- instrument transformers;
- starting transformers;
- testing transformers;
- traction transformers mounted on rolling stock;
- flameproof and mining transformers;
- welding transformers;
- voltage regulating transformers;
- small power transformers in which safety is a special consideration.
Where IEC standards do not exist for the transformers mentioned above or for other special transformers, this document may be applicable as a whole or in parts. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2004 and constitutes a technical revision. The main changes with regard to the previous edition are as follows:
- Extension of the scope up to 72,5kV
- Enclosure management in regards of the performance
- Management of the dielectric and thermal features with altitude
- New climatic classes for a better adaptation of customers’ need
- Establishment of the relation between location and environmental classes
- For fire behaviour classes, limitation at 1000kVA and process of test more robust
- Introduction of Seismic class
- Recommendations for amorphous transformers
Keywords: dry-type transformers
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.