Explosive atmospheres - Part 35-1: Caplights for use in mines susceptible to firedamp - General requirements - Construction and testing in relation to the risk of explosion
- the introduction of a means to achieve an equipment protection level (EPL) of Ma;
- the introduction of a single clause relating to equipment construction replacing individual specific clauses for the headpiece, battery, cable and external charging contacts;
- the deletion of statements relating to surface temperature, the rewording of statements relating to creepage and clearance and the addition of statements relating to thermal protection, electronic assemblies and additional circuitry;
- specific referenc to lithium cells;
- the addition of statements relating to battery recharging and protection against deep discharge.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 31 - Equipment for explosive atmospheresrss|
|ICS||29.260.20 - Electrical apparatus for explosive atmospheres|
|File size||1225 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.