IEC 62960:2019 PRV
Pre release version
Dependability reviews during the life cycle
IEC 62960: 2019 provides guidance on a review methodology for dependability from a technical perspective that is applicable at all stages of a system life cycle. Its application can improve the dependability of a system throughout its life cycle by triggering appropriate actions at appropriate times to address potential dependability problems.
It provides guidance for developers, manufacturers, users and third-party independent reviewers such as consulting organizations.
This document describes a dependability review methodology focusing on:
– coherence of review activities across life cycle stages and their impact on dependability;
– stakeholder identification and how this affects dependability review activities;
– the relationships between different types of reviews;
– procedures for effective dependability reviews;
– examples of dependability review activities.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.