IEC 60335-2-107:2017+AMD1:2020 CSV
Household and similar electrical appliances - Safety - Part 2-107: Particular requirements for robotic battery powered electrical lawnmowers
- Clause 7: Markings and instructions, new requirements for markings, warnings and the instruction manual;
- Clause 8: Protection against access to live parts, new requirements for protection against electric shock for hazardous battery voltages;
- Clause 20: Stability and mechanical hazards, revised requirements for manual controller, manual stop, cutting means stopping time, traction drive stopping and restart procedures, as well as a new standing child foot probe test;
- Clause 22: Construction, revised requirements for disabling devices, working area, perimeter delimiter, sensors and manual controller, as well as new requirements for machine connectors used for charging and contact surfaces used as obstruction sensing devices;
- Clause 24: Components, revised requirements for switches and
- Clause 29: Clearances, creepage distances and solid insulation, revised requirements for the machine and non-mains-powered peripherals.
This standard series is a product family standard series dealing with the safety of appliances and takes precedence over horizontal and generic standards covering the same subject.
This publication is to be used in conjunction with the fifth edition (2010) of IEC 60335-1 and its amendments. This consolidated version consists of the second edition (2017) and its amendment 1 (2020). Therefore, no need to order amendments in addition to this publication.
Keywords: Hand-held tools, Robotic Battery Powered Electrical Lawnmowers, Safety
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.