Enterprise-control system integration - Part 1: Models and terminology
- the functional hierarchy in 5.2 was extended using the definitions from IEC 62264-3;
- the equipment hierarchy in 5.3 was extended using the definitions from IEC 62264-3;
- a physical asset equipment model was added in 5.3;
- the generic model of manufacturing operations management categories in Clause 7 was added using information from IEC 62264-3;
- the formal UML models that were in Clause 7 were moved to IEC 62264-2 and the remaining data definitions are now in Clause 8;
- the capacity and capability model in Clause 8 was extended;
- new Annexes A and B were moved from IEC 62264-3;
- Subclause 5.5 on the decision hierarchy was removed and a reference added to ISO 15704;
- Annex C, D, E were moved to a Technical Report;
- Annex F was removed.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 65/SC 65E - Devices and integration in enterprise systemsrss|
|ICS||25.040.40 - Industrial process measurement and control|
35.240.50 - IT applications in industry
|File size||2986 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.