Enterprise-control system integration - Part 2: Object and attributes for enterprise-control system integration
- addition of object models for exchange information used in manufacturing operations management activities;
- displacement of the UML object models that were in IEC 62264-1:2003 into this standard so that the object models and the associated attribute tables were available in the same document;
- addition of the Hierarchy scope object definition to replace the Location attribute used in the previous edition;
- addition of a value type section to define the exchange of non-simple value types;
- definition of simple value types were defined using the ISO 15000-5.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 65/SC 65E - Devices and integration in enterprise systemsrss|
|ICS||25.040.40 - Industrial process measurement and control|
35.240.50 - IT applications in industry
|File size||3880 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.