Digital addressable lighting interface - Part 103: General requirements - Control devices
Note: a commented version of this publication exists
IEC 62386-103:2022 CMV
- the scope has been updated;
- quiescent mode has been updated;
- non-volatile memory (NVM) save time has been added, and SAVE PERSISTENT VARIABLES command removed;
- memory bank 0 has been modified, and common memory bank requirements have been added;
- IDENTIFY DEVICE has been updated;
- version number has been changed;
- bus unit configuration has been added; and
- instance types and configuration have been added.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 34 - Lightingrss|
|ICS||29.140.50 - Lighting installation systems
29.140.99 - Other standards related to lamps
|File size||2150 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 16:00 CET Monday to Friday.