Digital addressable lighting interface - Part 101: General requirements - System components
Note: a commented version of this publication exists
IEC 62386-101:2022 CMV
- the scope has been updated;
- safety and earthing have been updated and extended;
- references have been updated;
- the use of bus-power and external-power has been clarified;
- polarity sensitivity for bus units including a bus power supply has been updated;
- frame sizes of 32 bits are no longer reserved.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 34 - Lightingrss|
|ICS||29.140.50 - Lighting installation systems
29.140.99 - Other standards related to lamps
|File size||3256 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 16:00 CET Monday to Friday.