IEC 61000-4-30:2015+AMD1:2021 CSV
Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) - Part 4-30: Testing and measurement techniques - Power quality measurement methods
- the measurement method for current, previously informative, is now normative with some changes;
- the measurement method for RVC (rapid voltage change) has been added;
- the measurement method for conducted emissions in the 2 kHz to 150 kHz range has been added in informative Annex C;
- underdeviation and overdeviation parameters are moved to informative Annex D;
- Class A and Class S measurement methods are defined and clarified, while Class B is moved to informative Annex E and considered for future removal;
- measurement methods continue in this standard, but responsibility for influence quantities, performance, and test procedures are transferred to IEC 62586-2.
The contents of the corrigendum of December 2016 have been included in this copy.
This consolidated version consists of the third edition (2015) and its amendment 1 (2021). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.