IEC 60204-1:2016+AMD1:2021 CSV
Safety of machinery - Electrical equipment of machines - Part 1: General requirements
- added requirements to address applications involving power drive systems (PDS);
- revised electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) requirements;
- clarified overcurrent protection requirements;
- requirements for determination of the short circuit current rating of the electrical equipment;
- revised protective bonding requirements and terminology;
- reorganization and revision to Clause 9, including requirements pertaining to safe torque off of PDS, emergency stop, and control circuit protection;
- revised symbols for actuators of control devices;
- revised technical documentation requirements;
- general updating to current special national conditions, normative standards, and bibliographical references.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 44 - Safety of machinery - Electrotechnical aspectsrss|
|ICS||13.110 - Safety of machinery
29.020 - Electrical engineering in general
|File size||5489 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.