IEC 62077:2022 PRV
Pre release version
Fibre optic interconnecting devices and passive components - Fibre optic circulators - Generic specification
IEC 62077:2022 applies to circulators used in the field of fibre optics bearing all of the following features:
- they are non-reciprocal optical devices, in which each port is either an optical fibre or fibre optic connector;
- they are passive devices in accordance with the categorization and definition provided in IEC TS 62538;
- they have three or more ports for directionally transmitting optical power.
- harmonization of terms and definitions with IEC TS 62627-09;
- change of Clause 4 regarding requirements
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 86/SC 86B - Fibre optic interconnecting devices and passive componentsrss|
|ICS||33.180.20 - Fibre optic interconnecting devices|
|File size||764 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.