Fire hazard testing - Part 8-1: Heat release - General guidance
- a modified Introduction;
- reference to IEC 60695-1-12;
- updated normative references;
- revised terms and definitions;
- new text in 4.2.2, 4.2.3, 6.1 and 6.4, including several mandatory statements and
- mandatory statements in a new Subclause 6.5. This standard is to be used in conjunction with IEC 60695-8-2. It has the status of a horizontal standard in accordance with IEC Guide 104 and ISO/IEC Guide 51. Key words: Fire Hazard, Heat Release, Fire Safety Engineering
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 89 - Fire hazard testingrss|
|ICS||13.220.40 - Ignitability and burning behaviour of materials and products|
29.020 - Electrical engineering in general
|File size||1515 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.