Fire hazard testing - Part 11-10: Test flames - 50 W horizontal and vertical flame test methods
- Editorial changes have been made throughout the document for the purpose of aligning IEC 60695-11-10 with IEC 60695-11-20,
- Details on test specimen dimensions have been added to Clause 7,
- New Sublause 9.1.4 Conditioning of the cotton pad has been added,
- New Subclause 9.2.4 Evaluation of "burned to the holding clamp" has been added,
- New Annex C with examples of datasheets has been added,
- The Bibliography has been updated and references added.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60695-11-4:2011.
Key words: Test flames, Fire hazard, Fire test
The contents of the corrigendum of September 2014 have been included in this copy.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 89 - Fire hazard testingrss|
|ICS||13.220.40 - Ignitability and burning behaviour of materials and products|
29.020 - Electrical engineering in general
|File size||1388 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.