Fire hazard testing - Part 7-1: Toxicity of fire effluent - General guidance
- minor editorial and technical changes throughout;
- references to the ISO 9122 series have been deleted and the text throughout has been updated;
- definitions have been updated in accordance with ISO/IEC 13943:2008;
- dispersal volume is stated to be an important parameter in the assessment of toxic hazard;
- table 2 has been updated;
- figures 1 and 2 have both been updated.
It has the status of a horizontal standard in accordance with IEC Guide 104 and ISO/IEC Guide 51.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60695-7-2:2002.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 89 - Fire hazard testingrss|
|ICS||13.220.40 - Ignitability and burning behaviour of materials and products|
29.020 - Electrical engineering in general
|File size||1110 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.