Digital addressable lighting interface - Part 207: Particular requirements for control gear - LED modules (device type 6)
This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2009. This edition constitutes a technical revision.
This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- fast fade time has been redefined;
- short circuit and open circuit have been deleted;
- physical selection has been deleted;
- dimming curve selection has been moved to a separate part;
- load increase, load decrease and reference measurement have been moved to a separate part;
- thermal gear and lamp protection have been moved to separate parts;
- LED module integrated has been moved to a separate part;
- link to IEC 62386-102 error bits has been clarified;
- the following commands have been deleted:
- ENABLE CURRENT PROTECTOR
- DISABLE CURRENT PROTECTOR
- QUERY POSSIBLE OPERATING MODES
- QUERY SHORT CIRCUIT
- QUERY OPEN CIRCUIT
- QUERY CURRENT PROTECTOR ACTIVE
- QUERY CURRENT PROTECTOR ENABLED
- QUERY OPERATING MODE
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 34 - Lamps and related equipmentrss|
|ICS||29.140.50 - Lighting installation systems
29.140.99 - Other standards related to lamps
|File size||1445 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.