Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Part 6-1: Multiple function equipment - Transfer switching equipment
This third edition cancels and replaces the second edition published in 2005, and its Amendment 1:2013. This edition constitutes a technical revision.
This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
– clarification of scope and object;
– clarification of terms and definitions;
– removal of unnecessary definitions;
– modification of characteristics;
– modification of utilization categories definitions;
– introduction of new markings requirements;
– addition of new requirements for clearances and creepage distances;
– addition of new requirements and tests for mechanical and electrical interlocks;
– clarification of transfer sequences;
– modification of requirements for rated short-time withstand currents;
– modification of new requirements for electromagnetic compatibility;
– clarification of performance requirements for CB type TSE, in alignment with requirements stated in IEC 60947-2;
– addition of new test sequence V: Critical load current performance of equipment with DC ratings.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 121/SC 121A - Low-voltage switchgear and controlgearrss|
|ICS||29.120.40 - Switches|
29.130.20 - Low voltage switchgear and controlgear
|File size||3309 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.