IEC TR 61439-0:2022
Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies- Part 0: Guidance to specifying assemblies
IEC/TR 61439-0:2022, identifies from the specifier’s perspective those functions and characteristics that are defined when specifying assemblies. It provides:
- an explanation of the assembly characteristics and options within the IEC 61439 series;
- a guidance on how to select the appropriate options and define characteristics so as to meet specific application needs; and
- an assistance in the specification of assemblies.
This third edition cancels and replaces the second edition published in 2013. It constitutes a technical revision.
This third edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- alignment with IEC 61439-1:2020;
- addition of new content in Clause 13 regarding current ratings;
- addition of a new subclause 12.8.1 detailing the fundamentals of the forms of internal separation;
- alignment of Annex B with Annex AA of 61439-2:2020;
- removal of the annexes detailing items subject to agreement between specifier and manufacturer for all product parts as not all of them can always be up to date
|Publication type||Technical Report|
|TC/SC||TC 121/SC 121B - Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assembliesrss|
|ICS||29.130.20 - Low voltage switchgear and controlgear|
|File size||2943 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.