IEC 62386-102:2022 CMV
Digital addressable lighting interface - Part 102: General requirements - Control gear
IEC 62386-102:2022 is applicable to control gear for control by digital signals of electronic lighting equipment. This third edition cancels and replaces the second edition published in 2014 and Amendment 1:2018. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- the scope has been updated;
- references have been updated;
- memory bank reading of multi-byte values has been added;
- memory bank 0 and common memory bank requirements have been updated;
- reserved memory banks have been updated;
- non-volatile memory (NVM) save time has been added, and SAVE PERSISTENT VARIABLES removed;
- version number has been updated;
- bus unit configuration has been added.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 34 - Lightingrss|
|ICS||29.140.50 - Lighting installation systems
29.140.99 - Other standards related to lamps
|File size||3876 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share this page
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 16:00 CET Monday to Friday.