Insulation coordination for equipment within low-voltage supply systems - Part 1: Principles, requirements and tests
– through liquid insulation;
– through gases other than air;
– through compressed air.
This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- update of the Scope, Clauses 2 and 3,
- addition of 1 500 V DC into tables,
- new structure for Clauses 4 and 5,
- addition of Annex G with a flowchart for clearances,
- addition of Annex H with a flowchart for creepage distances,
- update of distances altitude correction in a new Table F.10.
It has the status of a basic safety publication in accordance with IEC Guide 104.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 109 - Insulation co-ordination for low-voltage equipmentrss|
|ICS||29.080.30 - Insulation systems|
|File size||8378 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.