IEC 61191-1:2018 RLV
Printed board assemblies - Part 1: Generic specification - Requirements for soldered electrical and electronic assemblies using surface mount and related assembly technologies
IEC 61191-1:2018 prescribes requirements for materials, methods and verification criteria for producing quality soldered interconnections and assemblies using surface mount and related assembly technologies. This part of IEC 61191 also includes recommendations for good manufacturing processes. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- the requirements have been updated to be compliant with the acceptance criteria in IPC‑A-610F;
- the term "assembly drawing" has been changed to "assembly documentation" throughout;
- references to IEC standards have been corrected;
- Clause 9 was completely rewritten;
- Annex B was removed because there are already procedures for circuit board assemblies.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 91 - Electronics assembly technologyrss|
|ICS||31.190 - Electronic component assemblies
31.240 - Mechanical structures for electronic equipment
|File size||2478 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.